TAIMI COMMUNITY RULES
Effective Date: February 13, 2019
Taimi is not only a dating app anymore. It is a social media that has its standards and rules. We encourage freedom of speech and self-expression and want to build a gay-friendly and safe community.
These Rules apply to all the content shared on Taimi.
According to our agreement with Apple Store and Google Play, Taimi app is available only for 18+ users. If you don’t meet our age requirements at this moment - don’t be upset! We will be happy to see you as a member of our community as you turn 18.
ABUSE, HARASSMENT & BULLYING
- We consider abuse of any kind as an attempt to silence someone else’s voice, to harass, intimidate another user.
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind.
VIOLENCE & HARM
- Threats or encouragement of violence is prohibited. Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property.
- You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people.
- We don’t allow promotion or encouragement of suicide or self-harm.
- We have zero tolerance for terrorism and terrorist-related content.
SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT
- It is prohibited to distribute or promote pornographic content.
- All depictions of nudity may be published only in Private albums and shared with other users only upon explicit consent of the receiver.
- We prohibit child sexual exploitation, so never share sexual content that involves anyone under 18 (even yourself).
HATE SPEECH & DISCRIMINATION
- Don’t post any content that contains credible threats or hate speech, content that targets private individuals to degrade or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass someone, and repeated unwanted messages.
- Discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status is strongly prohibited.
DISINFORMATION & ILLEGAL CONTENT
- We don’t allow malicious deception and deliberately spreading of false information that causes harm to other Taimi users.
- Using content that contains any illegal activities or goods (such as weapons, drugs, contraband, etc.) is not allowed on Taimi.
- Any attempt to deceive people of who you are is not allowed. Creating fake accounts, uploading photos of your friends, celebrities or any other people to your profile, Don’t publishing deceptive information about you is prohibited and will result in suspension of such accounts.
- We want to keep Taimi spam-free. So any artificial activity such as posting or sending repetitive content (either for commercial purposes or not), collecting likes, followers, or shares by artificial means is not allowed.
Please remember that, if someone shares any content you deem inappropriate or offensive, you can Block or Unfollow such users. If a user blocks you, don’t try to contact this person from any other account. Please respect the privacy of every member of the community. Report all cases of violation of these Rules by the Report function. That will help us to keep Taimi as gay-friendly and safe as possible.
Violation of these Rules will result in termination of your account and you may not use Taimi again. Please take these Rules seriously and honor them in the spirit we intend them to be. We will do our best to enforce them fairly keeping the freedom of self-expression as our main priority.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at [email protected]