Here are possible reasons why your profile picture may have been disapproved by moderation:
• Sexually explicit content;
• Obscene gestures and language;
• Violence & harm as well as depiction of harassment and discrimination;
• An unaccompanied minor;
• Advertising or promoting other social networks and solicitation;
• Illegal content (weapons, drugs, etc.);
• Group photos;
• The subject's face cannot be seen clearly;
• Low resolution or bad quality images;
• Sensitive personal information, such as an address or phone number.
The best way to have your profile photo approved by moderation is to make sure that the picture you are uploading has quality, displays your face clearly, and doesn't include anything mentioned in the previous list. Photos of animals and nature can be posted on Digest but aren't suitable to be uploaded as profile pictures.
For more details, please consult our Community Rules here: taimi.com/community
If you believe that your profile picture may have been disapproved by mistake, please, let us know via the in-app Live Support Chat or at [email protected]