Taimi Streaming Policy
Effective Date: August 1, 2020
Taimi allows the Members to express themselves and does its best to issue and support the most convenient Service as to that. We are keen on making Taimi your most exciting experience in dating.
Our favorite Taimi feature is streaming tools. By using them, you can stream your live videos and share your emotions with the whole Taimi community. You may stream everywhere and whenever you want: in a café, at home, outside, while listening to music or eating. You choose your decoration on your own. Still, you must acknowledge and adhere to the following rules while streaming:
- contain obscene, pornographic, profane, defamatory, abusive, offensive, indecent, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, inaccurate, misrepresentative, fraudulent or illegal content or actions;
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to, or does, harass, or intimidate any other user or third party;
- may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party, including User Content that contains others' copyrighted content (e.g., photos, images, music, movies, videos, etc.) without obtaining proper permission first;
- contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor's legal guardian) or otherwise violates anyone's right of privacy or publicity;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs;
violates someone's data privacy or data protection rights;
- contains any advertising or promotional content;
- promotes Taimi’s competitors or appreciate their activity; or
- is, in the sole judgment of Taimi, objectionable or restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Service or exposes Taimi or its users to harm or liability of any type;
- Taimi is entitled to identify your streams as unappropriated on its sole discretion and delete/block them or make them unavailable otherwise at any time;
you are prohibited to broadcast, record, stream or otherwise create your lives when it may present a danger to you, your friends or family or any other people (e.g. you have no rights to stream when driving, climbing, cooking food on an open fire, dancing with tigers, skiing or skating, etc.);
- you must not create streams intended to hurt feelings of others;
- you have no rights to stream to make other people do illegal things, including without limitations, offer, ask for, order or otherwise tell them to violate any part of the Agreement, including, Taimi Paid Service Terms and Conditions;
- you have to adhere to the Agreement, including, Taimi Paid Service Terms and Conditions;
- you have no rights to attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with Taimi or that we have endorsed you or any products or services for any purpose;
- it is prohibited to share political opinion, participate in political activity, provide links to a political committee’s websites, including the contribution/donation page of a political committee, and solicit viewers to make contributions/donations directly to a political committee or vote for any political committee while streaming;
- you must not request for any charity or donation in obsession form;
- you may promote your streams in any way that is not prohibited by both the applicable law and the Agreement;
- we use reasonable security measures in order to protect your streams or their records against unauthorized copying and distribution. However, Taimi does not guarantee that any unauthorized copying, use or distribution of your streams or their records by third parties will not take place.
You hereby release and agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify us, and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any allegation or claim based on, or any loss, damage, settlement, cost, expense and any other liability (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred and/or those necessary to successfully establish the right to indemnification), arising from or related to: (a) any act or omission by you, including, without limitation any breach of the Agreement, including this Taimi Streaming Policy or allegation or claim of negligence, strict liability, willful misconduct or fraud of you; or (b) your streaming.
Taimi reserves the right (but has no obligation) to reward your efforts in streaming. When considering about a reward, we may take into account (a) your streams’ quality and duration, (b) a number of viewers to be engaged into or interested in streaming, (c) a way viewers react and respond to your streams, (d) viewers’ spam reports, and (e) any other criteria that Taimi finds important.
Taimi’s reward is not a gift or any type of donation, but a payment for your services of the users’ involvement into the Taimi community. A fee amount and remuneration criteria shall be solely determined by Taimi in each separate case. Where Taimi decides to pay you, we may contact you and request to fill in some necessary documents and provide us with your banking details. You shall lose your right for remuneration if you fail with providing us necessary information or documents within 14 days from the date, we send our request. You also lose your right for reward (whether accrued or to be accrued) if you violate any condition of the Agreement, applicable law or delete your profile.
We may deduct or withhold any taxes that we may be legally obligated to deduct or withhold by applicable laws from any payment made to you under the Agreement, and such reduced payment will constitute full and final payment and settlement to you under the Agreement. You shall provide us with any forms, documents, or certifications as may be required for us to satisfy any information reporting or withholding tax obligations with respect to any payments under the Agreement.
Taimi is not obligated to make a payment if the total amount to be paid to you due to rewarding mentioned above is less than $100, and may instead accrue such payment obligation until such time as its overall obligation to you is at least the $100. Nevertheless, there are some special rules for users from USA and European Union:
- USA or other non-EU countries. If at any time there has been no substantial activity on your profile for at least six (6) consecutive months, and you have not accumulated at least $100 during that period, we may cancel your reward;
- EU. If at any time there has been no substantial activity on your profile for at least six (6) consecutive months, and you have not accumulate at least $100 during that period, we will have the right, upon seven (7) days’ written notice, to cancel your reward.
Nothing of stated above must be perceived as:
- Taimi’s obligation to pay you a salary or any regular payments;
- Taimi’s obligation to pay you any fee, reward, remuneration, reimbursement where Taimi does not directly notify you about that;
- your right to determine a fee amount, remuneration criteria, frequency or means of payments to be made by Taimi;
- your right to request reward in advance;
- your right to dispute an amount of your reward or way it to be paid;
- situation where Taimi requests you to create any content or provide Taimi with any services.
If you have any questions regarding this Taimi Streaming Policy, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]